Friday 5 June 2015

5 Seconds of summer Concert & Pitch Perfect 2 Review!!


Hey guys,

                   Last Saturday (30th of May) I went to the Odyssey to see 5 Seconds of summer, and OMG you guys it was amazing. The doors of the concert opened at 7pm and   the concert began. Hey violet opened for 5 SOS. Hey Violet is an American rock band from California, consisting of Miranda Miller , Nia Lovelis, Rena Lovelis and Casey Moreta. That was the first time I have heard of them and I actually really enjoyed them. There opening song was "This is why"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOK3ep3liFc . I really like the way the were very active with the crowd like they talked between songs. They played a few songs and then there was an interval, then % seconds of Summer came on.                           

When they came on the whole room was a loud pitch scream. It started when Ashton played his drums and then "End up here" came on. They were so lively. Then and There it was clear they love what they do. They also were so lively with the crowd. I knew all the lyrics of all the songs they played bar "Wrapped around my finger". I have actually never heard that song till that night hahah, but i'm am honestly obsessed with it now. Overall the concert was amazing like I would quite happily drop everything right now and go to another concert. Rateing 10/10 


Pitch Perfect 2

I went to see pitch perfect 2 to last night (4th of June) in the cinema with my friends. It was soo funny haha don't think I laughed as much at a film then I did in that one!!!! I heard that it wasn't as good as the first one and that it was completely rubbish but I 100% disagree. It was gripping from start to end and pretty darn hilarious. I would recommend everyone to watch it and especially to see it before it is out of cinema!! Rating 10/10. you would like it if you enjoy upbeat music and competition. This movie is very very funny and for  1hr 55 Minute movie it didn't get boring at all. 

Until Next Time,
Maia 























No comments:

Post a Comment