Sunday 11 January 2015

First Post : New year Resolution

Hey Guys, so for my first Blog post I thought it would be good to share some of my new year's resolutions.... 

1. Read More!!!
I  definitely don't read as much as I should 

2. Design My bedroom
I sit on tumblr all day googly eyed at Teen bedrooms. I need get up from my computer and do some work!!!

3. Document everything
I'm currently in my Transition year at school and I thought that this was my chance to start documenting and capturing the chances and opportunities that this year is giving me.

4. Take more pictures
This sorta links in with the resolution above. I want to start taking more pictures that I can add to my scrapbook!!

5. I need to get fitter!!!
I have probably said this everyday since I was 12. I should I need to start working out and eating healthier especially with the sport that I am playing its important to keep your mind and body in good health so this is a must for me this year!!

Until next time, 
                        Maia

1 comment: