Wednesday 28 January 2015

I should not be allowed to leave my house.......


Hey guys so recently I was in Dunes Stores with my aunt after work experience on Friday last and it was pretty late in the evening. We were looking at the home ware part of the shop and we were looking for some bowels. So I sorta wandered of a bit and was looking at different plates and i seen 4 cartons of soya milk. So I consisted of picking up the soy milk, keeping in mind that there was no one else around just my aunt and myself, and walked over to her to make an inside joke that our family has. 
    
So I went back to where I picked up they soy milk and looked away,  LITERALLY like 2 minutes later out of  no where this man comes over to where the soy milk was picked the 4 soy milk and pure glared at me after seeing me pick up the milk. I didn't know where to look so I  looked straight down until he left and then I glanced at my aunt who just laughed and stated making fun of me. I don't think I have been as embarrassed then I was at that precise moment. hahah So to concluded this post I really don't think i should be allowed to leave the house 

until next time,
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment